AUSCP announces three focus areas related to Vatican II for the coming years. We pose the following questions to consider in pondering the three texts below:
- Can you give fundamental support to the three statements as they relate to present day issues in Church and world and to the fundamental teachings of Vatican II?
- People of God,
- Religious Freedom,
- Church in Present Day
- Can you see yourself working with others to make one or another of these statements truly alive in today’s Church and world? What specific initiatives could you and others take to make these Council teachings more prominent in the current life of the Church and society?
- Do you agree that these three statements help to promote Pope Francis’ vision of Vatican II present in today’s Church and world? Comment?
AUSCP Vatican II Working Group Members
Consistent Work Group Participants
- Louie Arceneaux, CM [New Orleans, LA Archdiocese]
- Bob Bonnot [Youngstown, OH Diocese]
- Harry Bury [St. Paul/Minneapolis Archdiocese]
- Kevin Clinton [St. Paul/Minneapolis Archdiocese]
- Joe Gosselin [Atlanta, GA Archdiocese]
- George Hundt [Patterson NJ Diocese]
- Clyde Foster [Cleveland, OH Archdiocese]
- Joe Graffis [Louisville, KY Archdiocese]
- Bob Nee [Boston, MA Archdiocese]
- Tom McCarthy [Youngstown, OH Diocese]
Work Group Advisors
- Don Conroy [St.Paul/Mpls psychotherapist]
- Michael Agliardo, PhD, S.J. [Berkely, CA]
- Jan Michael Joncas [St. Paul/Minneapolis Archdiocese]
- Leo Jacoby [Friend of AUSCP, Wisconsin Layman]