Fr. Joshtrom Isaac Kureethadam, a featured speaker at the June 2019 Climate Conference held at Creighton University jointly sponsored by Creighton and the Catholic Climate Covenant, wrote a book titled The Ten Green Commandments of Laudato Si’. Here are the first five:
- Earth, our common home, is in peril. Take care of it.
- Listen to the cry of the poor who are the disproportionate victims of the crisis of our common home.
- Rediscover a theological vision of the natural world as good news/gospel.
- Recognize that the abuse of creation is ecological sin.
- Acknowledge the deeper human roots of the crisis of our common home.
Read Fr. Kureethadam’s full book for the complete list of the Ten Green Commandments and other insights on how to become better stewards of our common home. The book is available for purchase from Amazon and other sources.